Saturday, May 1, 2010

THEY ARE COMING - 30 SECONDS TO MARS - THIS IS WAR

Last night I read my email and found out the my favorite band 30 Seconds To Mars is coming on tour to Tempe on May 16. I AM THERE!
I have been following them since they started in 2002. I absolutely love them.
(Steve is in for a surprise! i am hoping that I can get him to like them just as much as I do :) )
Their music is so true too. It really makes you take another look at society and what is around you and question it's validity.
Their first album; (self titled) 30 Seconds To Mars, was all about the natural human struggle and questions.
But without fail 30 Seconds To Mars; their latest album This Is War, takes another twist on humanity and spirituality.
Their first album really made me stop and take a good look at the world around me. I thought long and hard about a few of the songs. Especially Oblivion, Echelon, and End Of The Beginning.
They are an awesome band! Their music reflect the rawness of someone at changing point in their life and the turmoil that you go through when life changes and dealing with those emotions. That really came through more so on their second album A Beautiful Lie.

Here are some links to 30 Seconds To Mars:

Thirty Seconds To Mars - This Is War - 30 seconds To Mars Offical Website

30 Seconds To Mars - This Is War (buy cd on Amazon)

Shop The 30 Seconds To Mars Offical Store

Also, if you would like to know more about the band and their music; check out - 30 Seconds To Mars - Wikipedia


THIS IS WAR! WAR IS HERE!


If you would like to see more 30 Seconds To Mars videos, go to YouTube: 30 Seconds To Mars Channel

30 Seconds To Mars - Kings & Queens Video






PROVEHITO IN ALTUM


BTW- I just got my tickets to the show on May 16 last night! :D

No comments: