Friday, March 19, 2010

Friggin Monkeys

I have been playing this game; Jewel Quest 3, and I am stuck on the China level with the monkeys that you have to get into cages on top of changing all the squares to gold. I have 3 more boards to clear and then i can move on. It is frustrating the crap out of me!!!!! I want to choke the friggin monkeys! i have played this game before and have beaten it. I wish i could remember how i got past all these stinking levels.
Steve has been working on the wiring in his truck all day. Steve's Mom and Dave (his Step-Father), left this morning for Mexico. So we have the house to ourselves for about a week.
This past weekend Justin; Steve's son, went missing for over 24 hours. Then the next Steve hears at all from him was his daughter Kira, texting him that Justin wants 100$. Justin won't even talk to Steve. And it's bugging the heck out of him. Then to top it off, Steve's brother hasn't talked to him since this past weekend. It still makes me wonder if I have something to do with his brother not talking to him. I mean in the sense that maybe they (his brother and his wife), don't like me and I always go with Steve over there. I don't know.
Then again my mind likes to play with me. Especially lately.
I wish sometimes i could just shut my mind off. I sick of it analyzing everything. It wears me out and frustrates the living crap out of me. And Steve.
I printed up a picture of Steve to put on my night stand with my pictures of Maddie. While I was doing that, I was thinking of the song "Pictures Of You" by The Cure. I remember when i was in USH and all i had was pictures of Steve and Maddie on the wall beside my bed. And the part of the song that was always in my mind when I was looking at especially his picture was, "I've been looking so long at my pictures of, you that I almost believe that they're real. I've been living so long with my pictures of you that I almost believe that the pictures are all I can feel....."
So I sat for awhile holding his picture.....
We had a bit of a rough start this morning. I was a complete basket case. And was cussing under my breath and left him going; "What did I do?"
He's afraid that i am going to leave and I am afraid of him not wanting me anymore.
I wish he would believe me when i say that i am not leaving. I guess the only way to prove it is by just letting time go by. (I hate that cause i am so impatient.)
I am trying to keep myself more busy lately cause he has been working in the attic and on his truck. So i get left with a lot of time to friggin think.
Then i got a bill from Davis Behavioral for over 600$ and I had health insurrance at the time. This isn't the first time that they have tried doing something stupid like that. I am sick of trying to straighten that out!
I need to call my Mom to find out if Maddie is bringing her homework home yet, and then to find out if my stinkin ex ever called or if he is being the chicken that i know he is.

No comments: