Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Whole Lot Of Nothing

Today, I didn't get much done or go anywhere cause Steve had the truck apart ever since last night and spent all day working on it again.
So i surfed the net, and FINALLY finished the level with those friggin monkeys!
While I was on the net i found some places to learn foreign languages. Lately i have been working a little with German. But i want to go back to learning Italian. So I want to do both. And while they are gone to Mexico, i think i might do that during the day. Since Steve will be up working in the attic anyway.
No, I didn't call my Mom. Because when i finally remembered it was too late. Since they are no an hour ahead of us. i hope Maddie is bringing home her homework. I am afraid that she is becomming like i was. i always stuffed my homework into my desk and NEVER brought it home. I remember one time when i was in 5th grade, faking being asleep just to get out of doing math homework. Ooops! :) (Like as if my Mom couldn't tell.......)
I was looking at old pictures of Maddie from almost 3 years ago. And i can't help but wonder how tall she is now, how much she has probably changed since i last saw her. And always wondering WHEN I will ever see her again. Atleast for Steve he gets to see his kids two times a year.
When i last saw Maddie, she was tall enough that her head came to the top of my shoulders. And I am 5'8"! She is going to be TALL! And pretty. :)

No comments: